Friday, October 14, 2011

Playing to Learn Genre:Strategies ( Blog 9 )

In this genre you have to know how to figure things out , you also have to have different strategies for everything and you have to make sure they work.


1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
There wasn't a game that taught me anything more because they weren't that educational.
2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
There wasn't really any educational games that taught me a social issue.
3. The game or games that I liked the best:
The game that I liked the best was Paleo Quest , I like this game because it really teaches you your strategies and there are a lot of obstacles that you have to meet.
4. What happens in the game or games:
What happens in his game is that you have to find the three matching objects and place them together by moving around the other objects.
5. How you play the game or games:
You play this games by moving the objects to match the others.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Tori. I like how you organized you blog by using the questions and you were being very honest.. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete