Monday, October 10, 2011

Playing to learn Genre: Puzzles & Mazes ( Blog 8 )

Puzzles and Mazes are games that you have to think about what the concept is. During these games they may be timed or have an end point that they have to meet before the game ends. While playing these games it usually involves critical thinking and fast reflexes.

1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
The game that taught me the most is Bubble Bot. It taught me that you have to have fast reflexes because you never never know what might pop out.
2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
In this genre there aren't any social issue topics within the games . So I cant really say that there is a game that taught me the best social issue.
3. The game or games I liked the best:
The game that I liked the best is the was the Robot Maze game, I liked it because it was a really awesome game to play and it taught me fast reflexes. It also taught me how to use different strategies for different issues.
4. What happens in the game or games:
What happens in these games is that you have to find your way out of certain things. Also you have to solve different problems using critical thinking and the tools on the computer that they give you. Although they are all critical thinking skills none of the games that were on the wiki gave any information about a social issue or problem within out communities.
5. How you play the game or games:
You play these games by going through the game and using critical thinking to solve different types of puzzles. Also in other games you are in a maze and you have to find different tools and a key to get out. In these games there is somewhere or something you need to get in order to win . You must find that somewhere or something with you reflexes and thinking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment