Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing to learn Genre:Action ( Blog 6 ]

Genre 1 : Action - Action games are usually made up pf characters that are fighting or engaging in violence , although not always violent.

-Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
The game that taught me a new educational skill is the Brain Pop education. The reason this one taught me the most is because it taught me about bacteria and how it effects you. It also taught me how you can prevent bacteria from being in different places.
-Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
The game that taught me the most educational value is the Brain Pop education . This taught me the most about germs and how we do not pay much attention to it when we should. It taught me that even though they are little things they make a huge impact on our life.
-Game I liked best:
The game I liked best was Zeit Geist.
-What happens in the game:
In this game you have to first in the beginning answer some questions about the Myths of Greek Gods. After that you then play the game.
-How do you play it:
You play this game by having the weapon given to you and you walk and jump to get to the next level. Also you kill the robots or any other objects that may be after you. You earn things call chips. They are your school from what I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment