Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11 Blog 3

Section One:
How old were you on September 11,2001?
I was 3 when September 11,2001 happened.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the attacks to you?
I first learned about the attacks when I was around ten. I was watching t.v in my room and it was the History channel , I asked my mom what 9/11 was and she explained to me that the world trade centers had been attacked. the next day I learned about it more in school.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents life?
These attacks made a big impact on my grandmother . It was effective because one of her friends was in New York at this time. It also effected my mom because ever since then my mom has been protective , My grandmother told me this.

Section Two:
What was he issue with this game?
The issue was that it was very poorly thought out and it offended a lot of people that were victims of 9/11.
How do you feel about it ?
I feel that it is very sad that someone would make a game out of it when a lot of people died because of that attack.
What is the problem with portraying such an awful violent event through a video game?
The problem is that it is saddening that so many people died and that in the game there's no possible way that you can win , It is a very rude , wrong and so many other things.
How can you make sure that your web games to tell the whole story or teach a lesson in a honorable way?
I think we should do it by not promoting violence and by promoting helpful things.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job.. You are very discriptive and write like a real collage prep student...Keep up the good work tori:)

    ReplyDelete