Friday, September 23, 2011

Mini Game 9/23/11 Blog 4

Was it hard to make your mini game? What was the best part of this topic? The worst part?The only hard thing about making the mini game is the code. The codes are very confusing. Although I had to go back like five different times to correct my code I corrected my codes and the game worked. The best part of this topic with me is that the bunny loses points whenever the wolf hits it. The best thing about making the game is the part where you are converting the object to a Symbol. Also adding the instance name and properties. The worst part was again with the coding. Although its hard I still got it. the coding was very confusing it was hard to figure out . I went back to my teachers code and also other students code and thats how I got the code to work. Although it took a while to finish it at least we still got it and it works.

5 comments:

  1. i cant see the words and umm the cod is kind of hard but i like the code the most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria! I agreed with you because the codes were a little confuse!. And I cant see your words :/ next time dont put all white. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. How yall going to say that yall couldn't see the words. If yall couldn't see them how did yall read the blog. Also i didnt put the white it messed up , but I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your mini game but the code was so confused
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog post because i can see that you really struggled in the mine game so good job!!

    ReplyDelete