Monday, January 31, 2011

Victoria Blog 3 2011


The Wizard
I really like this movie because it ties in to video games.Video games is what we are talking about in class.Also we are about to make video games.Well I really like this movie also because it has a sad part and a good part to it.I remember when I was little I would play the mario brothers game.Also the Arcade Games.Now those things are very expensive.People collect them and put them in their house.Also there was a lot of compotition.What I didnt like about the movie was that they had two bad people(Lucas and the guy looking for Jimmy Woods).I also liked this movie because they showed emotion and also what had happened to the little girl (Jimmy's twin).It was sad.Well I really hope that we continue to watch movies like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment