Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Victoria Haros Blog 1 1'11'11

Science
What I think about the Google Science Fair is that I think it is a great idea because they have never had something like this. Also it is good to start with new things to make good things come. Something else they have is a good amount of money for GREAT Scholarships!Also they have great prizes. I actually don't see myself entering this contest. The reason I don't see myself in this contest is because I am really bad at science. I would probably enter it but, I don't "see" myself entering. I do hope that one of my classmates does enter but, I would not enter. Even though I am not going to be entering I would do a project that involves either volcanoes or engineering.I would focus on engineering.I would build something that would help someone have energy.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! You can be good at science, Tori you just need to try harder because I believe that you can! Also as a close friend I can see why you would like to do something with volcanoes:). I love your blog keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I would see you in the Science Fair becauce you come up with greate ideas i think that you should think twice about. Greate job on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know if you will not succeed in this project, you may be the grand prize winner!! Don't make the wrong decision because you may regret it in the future!! I think you did a fantastic job on your post!!:)

    ReplyDelete