Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Victoria Blog 4 2011

Wizard

On January 31 we finished watching "The Wizard".Now I will answer the questions stated below and give you a brief summary.At the beginning of the movie, Jimmy is walking down the highway. Where is he going?-He wants to go to California.What is the problem that the little boy, Jimmy, has?-He is tramatized by his twin sisters death.Jimmy likes to stack and build things. How does this relate to video games?-I dont think that it relates to any games I think its just that he would like to forget about his sister.Also it probably does relate to games because video games have a lot of buildings. Playing video games seems to help Jimmy feel better. Why do you think this is?-I think maybe it is because his sister liked video games.Or maybe its just because it relaxes him.What makes him such an awesome video game player?-Well, I surely do not know what makes him a great video game player.I think he just does it and works so hard on it to forget about his sister.What kinds of games do you see being played? Have you ever played any games like this before?-The video games that I saw were Mario Bros. and also Arcade Games,Double Dragon and Street Fighter.Yes,I have played some of these games before.I have played the Mario Brothers before when I was younger. How many different game systems do you see in the film?-In this film I only seen about two video game systems.I think its because video games had just been introduced.What did you think about the Power Glove?-I really liked the Power Glove but I dont think that I would be able to use it.The reason I dont think I would be able to use it because it is really difficult to have it on your hand and have to press buttons with the other hand.So thats why I dont think I would be able to do it.

I got this image from Bing.com->

No comments:

Post a Comment