Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reflections

Why is it important to follow instructions?
How are students supposed to act in school?
How do you feel you have been acting like a College Prep student?
I think it is important to follow instructions because if not you dont you will get in trouble ,and you will not learn what you are supposed to. It is also important because if not the children start to act wild. The rules are important because if something bad were to happen and you would not be following directions something could happen to you. Following instructions is important.Students are supposed to act appropriate. Also they are not supposed to act like they are in a zoo. They should act with good manners. They should help other friends that they have, and also people who aren't there friends. They should not act like they act at there house. I would not act like that if I were some of these children I do not like to embarrass myself and acting without behavior, would be embarrassing myself. I feel I have been acting like a college prep student by helping my friends with things they need help with. Also by telling my friends and other people to get to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment