Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Casual game

I am writing about a game called it is called jigsaw puzzles. The purpose of this game is casual. It is also because it teaches you to never give up and not to try again. My point of view is that you can play it and it will give you more encouragement and you will suceed at finishing the puzzle. I think the game looks good, it is not blurry and it does work. I think it clearly states the scientific concept. I think it is clear to the user on what to do and how to do it. I think the game works well it does not freeze. I like is game because it can give you different pitures to put together. Also if the shape of the puzzle peices are to hard for you to put the puzzle together you can change the shape to a different shape. I dont think this game needs any suggestions to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment