Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bullseye

I am writing about a game called Bullsye . The purpose of this game is about learning angle and speed. It has a button for practice and complete is a good way to create a game. From my point of view I think it is a cool way to learn and it is fun to play. I like this game .I would like to learn how to add something like that to a game that I will create. This game isn't bad it is a educational. I think it looks good, it is not blurry at all, And you can play it. It does demonstrate the scientific concept. I do not have that many suggestions,but I do have two suggestions my suggestion is to add a save button like an user name and password so they can save there high scores. Like an email except for this game only. I also think it could use more things in the background for example like more animals other people. Also one more suggestion when you are competing against someone there should be people around you that are competing against you. I like this game because it is fun to play and it is educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment