Friday, March 5, 2010

Team progress


I am writing about my teams team progress. I am not going to say anything bad . Because they might take it the wrong way. My team has been getting along great. Sometimes there are disagreements but we figure out a way to work them out. There has not been any unresolved issues because when we have one issue we call a meeting to work them out.During the team assighments everyone does there work. Sometimes we al have mistakes that our friends help us with. Also while we are working we have little 5 minuete breaks. I think thatt our game has been coming along great now that we are in groups because if we were still individuals we would have lots more work to do than what we do now. I feel that we have a good game topic that will help people understand the objective. I feel that my game topic and the one game topic that we have now are really the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment