Friday, January 13, 2012

My Game Habits

What types of games do you enjoy playing?
I enjoy playing board games. I really don't like video games at all they are not good for you and there really mostly about stupid things as there subject. Plus there very addicting and it becomes a bad habit.
What are the titles.?
There are not any titles because I don't play video games. One game I do like but I'm not addicted to is Angry Birds. That's it.
When did you begin playing , and what type of game system was it?
I began playing probably like a couple of weeks ago and on my phone. I really don't play games .
Do your parents or guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
My parents don't limit them because I don't play them . I only play like once every two or three weeks. If I did play them a lot they would limit them but I don't so they don't.
Do you think it is possible to get completely get addicted on video games? Why or Why not ?
I think it is possible . I think it is because there are a lot of people that are on the road to getting that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment