Thursday, March 24, 2011

Victoria Blog 10 2011

Gaming
At the end of the year we will have a game to present. I would try to sell my game to people. That would be so cool if someone were to buy it.I would love to buy someone elses game as well. If it was good. Well what celebrity would I have on my game. I would have Alicia Keys. I would have her on my game because she is such an inspiration to me because she is really nice. I also love her because she is a really great singer. Well another person I would have is Rihanna. She is a really good singer too. The other reason I would put tese two celebritys is because I want to do a game on teen dating violence and because of what happened to Rihanna but thats not it.Its just because I really like these two people .I would advertise my game on the tv,internet,commercials and everywhere possible that someone can buy it. Although I would be careful because you never know whos out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment