Friday, September 3, 2010

Victoria H Blog #1 2010



This is a technology picture, I think that it is the cords that you connect the computer to. I really like this picture because not only is it a cool technology picture (and my favorite color).It also inspires me to work hard on the globaloria game that we will be making this year in this technology class.It's a really cool picture, that I think should inspire more people to focus more on technology. I think that people should appriciate the people that make technology because without it there would be no cell phones,computers or anything.

Image retrieved from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/. Visit this website they have pictures of not only technology but other objects,people and animals.
Photpgraphor:Renjith Krishnan.

3 comments:

  1. i really like this picture to and i think that u r a really good writterkeep it up :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like This Picture. ;D Your an Awesome Writter! Love Yahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I lke this picture good job and good writing

    ReplyDelete