Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Globaloria

In my team I got the wiki updater job and the secretary. I am good at these two jobs because I am good at keeping track of updating the wiki. Also I am good at the secretary job because I am organized and I am a good writer In my group we did not have a lot of disagreements. We only had two disagreements, and that was that we were getting confused with the jobs.During our disagreement I had the team captain vote.The other disagreement was on the team name .We resolved that problem by having a vote on the three top team names. But, we resolved that by having everybody vote. As we do our game I look forward to having kids and adults playing my game.I would like to see how many people liked our game . So that I can say that I made a game and that people liked it. The inspiration for my game is "never give up".

2 comments:

  1. hey VICTORIA!!!!!!!!! i read your bolg!!! i like it.

    bye ok luv you ♥ as a friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog it is very good

    ReplyDelete