Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FLASH

FLASH

In Technology/globaloria we are working on our flash to get an introduction on how to make our minigame.Mrs.Miller wants us to write a blog on how we feel about flash. So here it is. To me flash is important to learn. I think it is important to learn because maybe some time when you are older you would like to go into a Career working as a game designer. So, when you make the game you have to know how to add characters and move them. So flash is an introduction. I feel that flash is a fun and cool way to learn. I also think sometimes it can be a little hard. But, it is still fun. Also there are a lot of hard steps to do and it takes a long time to do them. I really like working on flash during school. It is fun to do. I also like it because it is helping us get a good look on how to make our mini game.

No comments:

Post a Comment