Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving break



Thanksgiving




On Thanksgiving I am going to eat Turkey,Stuffing,and others. I cant wait to see my favorite cousins Jesse,Joel, and John Paul. They are coming over to have Thanksgiving with us. I also cant wait to see my Tia Joann. She is so awesome!! Honestly I don't know what we are eating for Thanksgiving. We are going to watch the Texas Longhorn game. My dad loves the Texas Longhorns. I do to. Also my other cousins are coming they are awesome to. There names are Vanessa,Chris, and Nicholas. We are supposed to play game like kickball, football, and all kinds of other games. I cant wait till Thanksgiving!!! I am going to help my mother and grandmother cook the food. I like to cook the turkey and the stuffing. It is always fun to me on Thanksgiving. Well ad least sometimes. Also sometimes Thanksgiving ends bad, but it is still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment