Thursday, October 22, 2009

TECHNOLOGY

I feel I am doing good in this class with following the directions and staying on task. I feel I am having troubles with all of the passwords that we have and me having to remember them , first I have the one I need I my head then I end up forgetting it. I am frustrated by all of the things about the mini-game and how you need to follow every step, I am frustrated with it because Mrs.Miller goes fast when we need to follow every step. I think I will get a better understanding of the class by asking Mrs. Miller to slow down every once and a while when I need help. Then with the password remembering , I can get a notepad and write down the website, the username, and the password. Then I will hide the notepad somewhere nobody can find it but me. I think she should speak louder and then give us the instructions. Also to get everyone to sit down and to be quiet. Also to not go as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment